Andaman & Nicobar Islands, aka the Emerald isles is surrounded by masses of stunning beaches. It’s an island well-known for its pleasing and mesmerizing beauty. Its wide variety of marine life covering coral reefs, sea anemones & floral living are just mind-boggling.
Andaman has lots of beautiful beaches and islands to explore beyond ones imagination. Some of its attractive places not to miss can be listed as:
Havelock: A phenomenon island has marvelous beaches like Radhanagar beach, Elephant beach, Kalapathar Beach. One can experience the great catamaran commuters or erratic helicopter flights to arrive at Havelock from Port Blair.
- Radhanagar has crystal clear water, shimmering silver sand and variety of shacks famous for sea food. It is a best place to chill out and enjoy natural beauty.
- Elephant beach also known ‘Haathi Tapu’ is popular for activities like Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Banana rides and Elephant rides. It has spectacular aquatic life & superb corals.
Port Blair: Capital of Andaman and Nicobar is center of attraction and has many magnificent places like Ross Island, Wiper Island, Bambooflat Island, Mount Harriot, Jolly Buoy Island and Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park. This clean & green city also has Veer Savarkar as International Airport.
- Ross Island has interesting wild life. It’s beautiful tree roots formation, walls designed from creepers, inhabitation of deers, peacocks, ducks along with dense forest ‘Chidiya Tapu’ are incredible.
- Jolly Buoy Island has most excellent coral & marine life. One can easily lose oneself in great fiesta of Scuba Diving, Wing Surfing, Snorkeling, Bottom Glass boat rides and Game fishing in turquoise clear water. It’s an experience to cherish.
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park provides amazing deep water Scuba Diving, Snorkeling in the bottom of the sea.
With Travelezze we give you great options and opportunity to create beautiful memories for lifetime. Our travel expert creates customize India tour package, offering you the best of the best holiday packages in India. So hurry up, make a quick registration @www.travelezze.com!